Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Dealings With Blogdom.

Hello Kittens.

Welcome to the all new, never used, all jazzy Teenage Beaters blog. Yes, I am now sharing my mental droppings with all of you ducks (Yes, I am proficient at the slang). This blog will focus primarily upon my recommendations for the best of the best in the world of pop culture. Fun will be had by all in this slice of digital bohemia. So, sit back with a cup of coffee, give your dog a bone, paddy-whack the old man, cozy up with you hush puppies, let your hair down, and prepare you self for a rip-roaring, jungle swining time with me...your bloggo.

Kisses and Huggies (the diaper) to all of my suscribers.

Passionetly yours,


Passion Derelict

2 comments:

  1. Reading Teenage Beaters has made my earlobe swell to epic proportions, given me a full mustache, made me grow horse teeth and the ability to blast bricks.
    Charming blog Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love little lassie.

    Kisses and hugs.

    Passion

    ReplyDelete